Blaine Street Homeowners Association
THERE ARE 3 BOARD SEATS UP FOR ELECTION
Election Date: January 20, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Aug 05, 2022: Pro Elections mails Call for Nominations to all Association members.
- Oct 11, 2022: Pro Elections mails Nominations Reminder Notice to all Association members.
- Nov 07, 2022: Nominations close.
- ELECTION PROCESS ENDS HERE IF THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO THE NUMBER OF SEATS UP FOR ELECTION (ELECTION BY ACCLAMATION).
- Nov 17, 2022: Pro-Ei mails Pre-Ballot Notice to all Association members.
- Dec 01, 2022: Deadline for reporting corrections to voter & candidate list to Pro-Ei.
- Dec 19, 2022: Pro Elections mails Ballot Package to all Association members.
- Jan 19, 2023: Deadline for voting.
- Jan 20, 2023: Ballots are counted and election is certified by the Inspector of Elections.
THE FILES BELOW CAN BE DOWNLOADED
Privacy Notice and Disclaimer
Unauthorized use of the information on this web page is prohibited. The information on this web page is intended solely for the use by the members or homeowners of the relevant association and the authorized agents of that association. You may not use, copy or scrape the information on this web page without the written consent of Pro Elections LLC.
Candidate statements are posted on this web page as part of the election services provided by Pro Elections LLC. The posting of candidate statements is governed by Civil Code § 5105(a)(1). Accordingly, the content of the statements is the sole responsibility of the candidate; neither Pro Elections LLC nor the Association may edit or redact the content of the statements.